Aliases for SNAP91 Gene
- Synaptosome Associated Protein 91kDa 2 3 5
- Clathrin Coat-Associated Protein AP180 3 4
- 91 KDa Synaptosomal-Associated Protein 3 4
- Phosphoprotein F1-20 3 4
- Synaptosomal-Associated Protein, 91 KDa (Mouse) Homolog 2
- Synaptosomal-Associated Protein, 91kDa Homolog (Mouse) 2
- Synaptosomal-Associated Protein, 91kDa Homolog 3
External Ids for SNAP91 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SNAP91 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SNAP91 Gene
SNAP91 (Synaptosome Associated Protein 91kDa) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SNAP91 include Leukemia, Acute Myeloid. Among its related pathways are Normal wtCFTR traffic / ER-to-Golgi. GO annotations related to this gene include protein kinase binding and clathrin binding. An important paralog of this gene is PICALM.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SNAP91 Gene
Adaptins are components of the adapter complexes which link clathrin to receptors in coated vesicles. Clathrin-associated protein complexes are believed to interact with the cytoplasmic tails of membrane proteins, leading to their selection and concentration. Binding of AP180 to clathrin triskelia induces their assembly into 60-70 nm coats (By similarity).