Aliases for SLK Gene
- STE20-Like Kinase 2 3 4
- STE20-Related Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase 2 3 4
- CTCL Tumor Antigen Se20-9 3 4
- STE20-Related Kinase 3 4
- EC 18.104.22.168 4 64
- STK2 3 4
- HSLK 3 4
- SNF1 (Sucrose Nonfermenting, Yeast, Homolog)-Like Kinase, SNF1 Sucrose Nonfermenting Like Kinase (Yeast) 2
- SNF1 (Sucrose Nonfermenting, Yeast, Homolog)-Like Kinase, SNF1 Sucrose Nonfermenting Like Kinase 3
- STE20-Like Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase 3
GeneCards Summary for SLK Gene
SLK (STE20-Like Kinase) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Oocyte meiosis and Mitotic Roles of Polo Like Kinases. GO annotations related to this gene include protein homodimerization activity and protein serine/threonine kinase activity. An important paralog of this gene is MAP4K3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLK Gene
Mediates apoptosis and actin stress fiber dissolution.