Aliases for SLC7A13 Gene
- Solute Carrier Family 7 (Anionic Amino Acid Transporter), Member 13 2 3
- Sodium-Independent Aspartate/Glutamate Transporter 1 3 4
- X-Amino Acid Transporter 2 3 4
- AGT1 3 4
- XAT2 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 7, (Cationic Amino Acid Transporter, Y+ System) Member 13 3
- Solute Carrier Family 7 Member 13 3
- Amino Acid Transporter XAT2 3
- AGT-1 3
External Ids for SLC7A13 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SLC7A13 Gene
SLC7A13 (Solute Carrier Family 7 (Anionic Amino Acid Transporter), Member 13) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include amino acid transmembrane transporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SLC7A7.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLC7A13 Gene
Mediates the transport L-aspartate and L-glutamate in a sodium-independent manner.