Aliases for SLC5A4 Gene
- Solute Carrier Family 5 Member 4 2 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Glucose Activated Ion Channel), Member 4 2 3 5
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Low Affinity Glucose Cotransporter), Member 4 2 3
- Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 3 3 4
- Na(+)/Glucose Cotransporter 3 3 4
- SAAT1 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Neutral Amino Acid Transporters, System A), Member 4 3
External Ids for SLC5A4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SLC5A4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SLC5A4 Gene
SLC5A4 (Solute Carrier Family 5 Member 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SLC5A4 include endocrine pancreas disease and pancreas disease. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Glycosaminoglycan metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include transporter activity and symporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SLC5A10.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLC5A4 Gene
Sodium-dependent glucose transporter.