Aliases for SLC17A2 Gene
- Solute Carrier Family 17 Member 2 2 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 17, Member 2 2 5
- Sodium/Phosphate Cotransporter 3 3 4
- Na(+)/PI Cotransporter 3 3 4
- NPT3 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Vesicular Glutamate Transporter), Member 2 3
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Sodium Phosphate), Member 2 2
- Sodium Phosphate Transporter 3 3
External Ids for SLC17A2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SLC17A2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SLC17A2 Gene
SLC17A2 (Solute Carrier Family 17 Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SLC17A2 include nephrolithiasis/osteoporosis, hypophosphatemic, 1 and fanconi renotubular syndrome 2. Among its related pathways are Osteoblast Signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include sodium:phosphate symporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SLC17A8.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLC17A2 Gene
May be involved in actively transporting phosphate into cells via Na(+) cotransport.