Aliases for SLC13A4 Gene
- Solute Carrier Family 13 Member 4 2 3 5
- Solute Carrier Family 13 (Sodium/Sulphate Symporters), Member 4 2 3
- Solute Carrier Family 13 (Sodium/Sulfate Symporter), Member 4 2 3
- Na(+)/Sulfate Cotransporter SUT-1 3 4
- Sulphate Transporter 1 2 3
- NAS2 3 4
- SUT1 3 4
- Solute Carrier Family 13 (Sodium/Sulfate Symporters), Member 4 3
- SUT-1 3
External Ids for SLC13A4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SLC13A4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SLC13A4 Gene
SLC13A4 (Solute Carrier Family 13 Member 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Transport of glucose and other sugars, bile salts and organic acids, metal ions and amine compounds. GO annotations related to this gene include transporter activity and sodium:sulfate symporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SLC13A1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SLC13A4 Gene
Sodium/sulfate cotransporter that mediates sulfate reabsorption in the high endothelial venules (HEV).