Aliases for SIGIRR Gene
- Single Ig And TIR Domain Containing 2 3 5
- Single Immunoglobulin And Toll-Interleukin 1 Receptor (TIR) Domain 2 3
- Single Immunoglobulin Domain-Containing IL1R-Related Protein 3 4
- Single Immunoglobulin Domain IL1R1 Related 2 3
- Single Ig IL-1R-Related Molecule 3 4
- Toll/Interleukin-1 Receptor 8 3 4
- TIR8 3 4
- Single Ig IL-1-Related Receptor 3
- IL-1R8 3
External Ids for SIGIRR Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SIGIRR Gene
GeneCards Summary for SIGIRR Gene
SIGIRR (Single Ig And TIR Domain Containing) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SIGIRR include Perinatal Necrotizing Enterocolitis. Among its related pathways are Activated TLR4 signalling and Toll-Like receptor Signaling Pathways.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SIGIRR Gene
Acts as a negative regulator of the Toll-like and IL-1R receptor signaling pathways. Attenuates the recruitment of receptor-proximal signaling components to the TLR4 receptor, probably through an TIR-TIR domain interaction with TLR4. Through its extracellular domain interferes with the heterodimerization of Il1R1 and IL1RAP.