Aliases for SH3RF2 Gene
- SH3 Domain Containing Ring Finger 2 2 3
- Heart Protein Phosphatase 1-Binding Protein 2 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 39 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 1 Regulatory Subunit 39 3 4
- SH3 Domain-Containing RING Finger Protein 2 3 4
- POSH-Eliminating RING Protein 2 3
- RING Finger Protein 158 3 4
- PPP1R39 3 4
External Ids for SH3RF2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for SH3RF2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SH3RF2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SH3RF2 Gene
SH3RF2 (SH3 Domain Containing Ring Finger 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include ligase activity and protein phosphatase inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is SORBS3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SH3RF2 Gene
Inhibits PPP1CA phosphatase activity. May be a E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase (Potential). May play a role in cardiac function.