Aliases for SEC22C Gene
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein Homolog C (S. Cerevisiae) 2 3
- SEC22L3 3 4
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein-Like 3 (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- SEC22 Vesicle-Trafficking Protein Homolog C 4
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein-Like 3 3
- SEC22 Vesicle-Trafficking Protein-Like 3 4
- Vesicle-Trafficking Protein SEC22c 3
- Secretion Deficient 22C 3
External Ids for SEC22C Gene
Previous Symbols for SEC22C Gene
This gene encodes a member of the SEC22 family of vesicle trafficking proteins. The encoded protein is localized to the endoplasmic reticulum and may play a role in the early stages of ER-Golgi protein trafficking. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2011]
GeneCards Summary for SEC22C Gene
SEC22C (SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein Homolog C (S. Cerevisiae)) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is SEC22A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SEC22C Gene
May be involved in vesicle transport between the ER and the Golgi complex.