Aliases for SEC22A Gene
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae) 2 3
- SEC22L2 3 4 6
- SEC22 Vesicle-Trafficking Protein Homolog A 3 4
- SEC22 Vesicle-Trafficking Protein-Like 2 3 4
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein-Like 2 (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein-Like 2 3
- Vesicle-Trafficking Protein SEC22a 3
- Sec22 Homolog 3
External Ids for SEC22A Gene
Previous Symbols for SEC22A Gene
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the member of the SEC22 family of vesicle trafficking proteins. This protein has similarity to rat SEC22 and may act in the early stages of the secretory pathway. [provided by RefSeq, Nov 2008]
GeneCards Summary for SEC22A Gene
SEC22A (SEC22 Vesicle Trafficking Protein Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae)) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Nicotine Pathway (Dopaminergic Neuron), Pharmacodynamics. GO annotations related to this gene include transporter activity. An important paralog of this gene is SEC22C.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for SEC22A Gene
May be involved in vesicle transport between the ER and the Golgi complex.