Aliases for RXFP3 Gene
- Relaxin/Insulin Like Family Peptide Receptor 3 2 3
- Relaxin Family Peptide Receptor 3 2 3 4
- Somatostatin- And Angiotensin-Like Peptide Receptor 3 4
- Relaxin/Insulin-Like Family Peptide Receptor 3 3 5
- G-Protein Coupled Receptor GPCR135 3 4
- G Protein-Coupled Receptor SALPR 3 4
- Relaxin 3 Receptor 1 2 3
- RLN3 Receptor 1 3 4
External Ids for RXFP3 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for RXFP3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RXFP3 Gene
RXFP3 (Relaxin/Insulin Like Family Peptide Receptor 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Peptide ligand-binding receptors. GO annotations related to this gene include G-protein coupled receptor activity and G-protein coupled peptide receptor activity. An important paralog of this gene is ACKR3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RXFP3 Gene
Receptor for RNL3/relaxin-3. Binding of the ligand inhibit cAMP accumulation.