Aliases for RRN3 Gene
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2 3
- TIFIA 3 4 6
- Transcription Initiation Factor IA 3 4
- TIF-IA 3 4
- RNA Polymerase I-Specific Transcription Initiation Factor RRN3 3
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (Yeast) 2
- Transcription Initiation Factor TIF-IA 3
- A-270G1.2 3
External Ids for RRN3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RRN3 Gene
RRN3 (RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and RNA Polymerase I Promoter Opening. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA polymerase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RRN3 Gene
Required for efficient transcription initiation by RNA polymerase I. Required for the formation of the competent preinitiation complex (PIC). Dissociates from pol I as a consequence of transcription. In vitro, cannot activate transcription in a subsequent transcription reaction (By similarity).