Aliases for RRN3 Gene
- RRN3 Homolog, RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor 2 3 5
- Transcription Initiation Factor IA 2 3 4
- TIF-IA 3 4
- TIFIA 3 4
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (Yeast) 2
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog 3
- Transcription Initiation Factor TIF-IA 3
- A-270G1.2 3
External Ids for RRN3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RRN3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RRN3 Gene
RRN3 (RRN3 Homolog, RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Activated PKN1 stimulates transcription of AR (androgen receptor) regulated genes KLK2 and KLK3 and Gene Expression. GO annotations related to this gene include binding and RNA polymerase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RRN3 Gene
Required for efficient transcription initiation by RNA polymerase I. Required for the formation of the competent preinitiation complex (PIC). Dissociates from pol I as a consequence of transcription. In vitro, cannot activate transcription in a subsequent transcription reaction (By similarity).