Aliases for RRN3 Gene
- RRN3 Homolog, RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor 2 3
- Transcription Initiation Factor IA 2 3 4
- TIF-IA 3 4
- TIFIA 3 4
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog (Yeast) 2
- RRN3 RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor Homolog 3
- Transcription Initiation Factor TIF-IA 3
- A-270G1.2 3
External Ids for RRN3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RRN3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RRN3 Gene
RRN3 (RRN3 Homolog, RNA Polymerase I Transcription Factor) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and RNA Polymerase I Transcription. GO annotations related to this gene include binding and RNA polymerase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RRN3 Gene
Required for efficient transcription initiation by RNA polymerase I. Required for the formation of the competent preinitiation complex (PIC). Dissociates from pol I as a consequence of transcription. In vitro, cannot activate transcription in a subsequent transcription reaction (By similarity).