Aliases for RRAD Gene
- RRAD, Ras Related Glycolysis Inhibitor And Calcium Channel Regulator 2 3 5
- RRAD, Ras Related Glycolysis Inihibitor And Calcium Channel Regulator 2 3
- Ras-Related Associated With Diabetes 2 3
- Ras Associated With Diabetes 3 4
- RAD1 3 4
- RAD 3 4
- RAS (RAD And GEM) Like GTP Binding 3 3
- GTP-Binding Protein RAD 3
- REM3 3
External Ids for RRAD Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RRAD Gene
GeneCards Summary for RRAD Gene
RRAD (RRAD, Ras Related Glycolysis Inhibitor And Calcium Channel Regulator) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Insulin Signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include GTP binding and calmodulin binding. An important paralog of this gene is GEM.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RRAD Gene
May play an important role in cardiac antiarrhythmia via the strong suppression of voltage-gated L-type Ca(2+) currents. Regulates voltage-dependent L-type calcium channel subunit alpha-1C trafficking to the cell membrane (By similarity). Inhibits cardiac hypertrophy through the calmodulin-dependent kinase II (CaMKII) pathway. Inhibits phosphorylation and activation of CAMK2D.