Aliases for RIMKLB Gene
- Ribosomal Modification Protein RimK-Like Family Member B 2 3
- NAAGS 3 4 6
- Ribosomal Protein S6 Modification-Like Protein B 3 4
- Family With Sequence Similarity 80, Member B 2 3
- N-Acetyl-Aspartylglutamate Synthetase B 3 4
- NAAG Synthetase B 3 4
- FAM80B 3 4
- N-Acetyl-Aspartyl-Glutamate Synthetase B 3
- N-Acetylaspartyl-Glutamate Synthetase B 3
External Ids for RIMKLB Gene
Previous Symbols for RIMKLB Gene
GeneCards Summary for RIMKLB Gene
RIMKLB (Ribosomal Modification Protein RimK-Like Family Member B) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include acid-amino acid ligase activity and citrate-L-glutamate ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is RIMKLA.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RIMKLB Gene
Catalyzes the synthesis of beta-citryl-L-glutamate and N-acetyl-L-aspartyl-L-glutamate. Beta-citryl-L-glutamate is synthesized more efficiently than N-acetyl-L-aspartyl-L-glutamate (By similarity).