Aliases for RIMKLA Gene
- Ribosomal Modification Protein RimK Like Family Member A 2 3 5
- Ribosomal Protein S6 Modification-Like Protein A 3 4
- Family With Sequence Similarity 80, Member A 2 3
- N-Acetylaspartylglutamylglutamate Synthase A 3 4
- N-Acetylaspartylglutamate Synthetase II 2 3
- NAAG Synthetase A 3 4
- FAM80A 3 4
- NAAGS 3 4
External Ids for RIMKLA Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for RIMKLA Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RIMKLA Gene
GeneCards Summary for RIMKLA Gene
RIMKLA (Ribosomal Modification Protein RimK Like Family Member A) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Alanine, aspartate and glutamate metabolism and Metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include glutathione synthase activity and N-acetyl-L-aspartate-L-glutamate ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is RIMKLB.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RIMKLA Gene
Catalyzes the synthesis of N-acetyl-L-aspartyl-L-glutamate (NAAG) and N-acetyl-L-aspartyl-L-glutamyl-L-glutamate.