Aliases for REV3L Gene
- REV3 Like, DNA Directed Polymerase Zeta Catalytic Subunit 2 3 5
- REV3-Like, Polymerase (DNA Directed), Zeta, Catalytic Subunit 2 3
- EC 22.214.171.124 4 63
- POLZ 3 4
- REV3 3 4
- REV3 (Yeast Homolog)-Like, Catalytic Subunit Of DNA Polymerase Zeta 2
- REV3-Like, Catalytic Subunit Of DNA Polymerase Zeta (Yeast) 2
- Rev-3, Yeast, Homolog-Like (Polymerase, DNA, Zeta) 3
External Ids for REV3L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for REV3L Gene
GeneCards Summary for REV3L Gene
REV3L (REV3 Like, DNA Directed Polymerase Zeta Catalytic Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with REV3L include Moebius Syndrome and Splenic Infarction. Among its related pathways are Fanconi anemia pathway and DNA Double-Strand Break Repair. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and 4 iron, 4 sulfur cluster binding. An important paralog of this gene is KIAA2022.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for REV3L Gene
Interacts with MAD2L2 to form the error prone DNA polymerase zeta involved in translesion DNA synthesis.