Aliases for RASSF9 Gene
- Ras Association (RalGDS/AF-6) Domain Family (N-Terminal) Member 9 2 3
- PAMCI 3 4 6
- PCIP1 3 4 6
- Peptidylglycine Alpha-Amidating Monooxygenase COOH-Terminal Interactor 2 4
- PAM COOH-Terminal Interactor Protein 1 3 4
- P-CIP1 3 4
- Peptidylglycine Alpha-Amidating Monooxygenase COOH-Terminal Interactor Protein-1 3
- Ras Association Domain-Containing Protein 9 3
External Ids for RASSF9 Gene
Previous Symbols for RASSF9 Gene
The protein encoded by this gene localizes to perinuclear endosomes. This protein associates with peptidylglycine alpha-amidating monooxygenase, and may be involved with the trafficking of this enzyme through secretory or endosomal pathways. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
GeneCards Summary for RASSF9 Gene
RASSF9 (Ras Association (RalGDS/AF-6) Domain Family (N-Terminal) Member 9) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include transporter activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RASSF9 Gene
May play a role in regulating vesicuar trafficking in cells.