Aliases for RABGGTA Gene
- Rab Geranylgeranyltransferase, Alpha Subunit 2 3
- Protein Prenyltransferase Alpha Subunit Repeat Containing 3 2 3
- Geranylgeranyl Transferase Type II Subunit Alpha 3 4
- Rab Geranyl-Geranyltransferase Subunit Alpha 3 4
- Rab GG Transferase Alpha 3 4
- Rab GGTase Alpha 3 4
- EC 22.214.171.124 4 63
- Rab Geranylgeranyltransferase Subunit Alpha 4
- PTAR3 3
External Ids for RABGGTA Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RABGGTA Gene
GeneCards Summary for RABGGTA Gene
RABGGTA (Rab Geranylgeranyltransferase, Alpha Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with RABGGTA include choroideremia. Among its related pathways are Signaling events mediated by PRL. GO annotations related to this gene include Rab GTPase binding and protein prenyltransferase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RABGGTA Gene
Catalyzes the transfer of a geranylgeranyl moiety from geranylgeranyl diphosphate to both cysteines of Rab proteins with the C-terminal sequence -XXCC, -XCXC and -CCXX, such as RAB1A, RAB3A, RAB5A and RAB7A.