Aliases for RABGAP1 Gene
- RAB GTPase Activating Protein 1 2 3 5
- Rab6 GTPase Activating Protein (GAP And Centrosome-Associated) 2 3
- Rab6 GTPase-Activating Protein GAPCenA 3 4
- GAP And Centrosome-Associated Protein 3 4
- TBC1 Domain Family, Member 11 2 3
- Rab6 GTPase Activating Protein, GAPCenA 3
- Rab GTPase-Activating Protein 1 3
- GAPCENA 3
- TBC1D11 3
External Ids for RABGAP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for RABGAP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for RABGAP1 Gene
RABGAP1 (RAB GTPase Activating Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with RABGAP1 include Warburg Micro Syndrome 1. Among its related pathways are Vesicle-mediated transport and TBC/RABGAPs. GO annotations related to this gene include G-protein coupled receptor activity and Rab GTPase binding. An important paralog of this gene is RABGAP1L.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for RABGAP1 Gene
May act as a GTPase-activating protein of RAB6A. May play a role in microtubule nucleation by centrosome. May participate in a RAB6A-mediated pathway involved in the metaphase-anaphase transition.