Aliases for QRSL1 Gene
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase (Glutamine-Hydrolyzing)-Like 1 2 3 5
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase, Subunit A 2 3
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase-Like Protein 1 3 4
- Glu-AdT Subunit A 3 4
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase Subunit A, Mitochondrial 3
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase Subunit A Homolog 3
- EC 220.127.116.11 4
- GatA 3
External Ids for QRSL1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for QRSL1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for QRSL1 Gene
QRSL1 (Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase (Glutamine-Hydrolyzing)-Like 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with QRSL1 include Lymphogranuloma Venereum and Intestinal Volvulus. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and tRNA Aminoacylation. GO annotations related to this gene include carbon-nitrogen ligase activity, with glutamine as amido-N-donor and glutaminyl-tRNA synthase (glutamine-hydrolyzing) activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for QRSL1 Gene
Allows the formation of correctly charged Gln-tRNA(Gln) through the transamidation of misacylated Glu-tRNA(Gln) in the mitochondria. The reaction takes place in the presence of glutamine and ATP through an activated gamma-phospho-Glu-tRNA(Gln).