Aliases for PRPSAP1 Gene
- Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase Associated Protein 1 2 3
- 39 KDa Phosphoribosypyrophosphate Synthase-Associated Protein 3 4
- PRPP Synthase-Associated Protein 1 3 4
- PAP39 3 4
- Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 5
- Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthase-Associated Protein 1 3
External Ids for PRPSAP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PRPSAP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PRPSAP1 Gene
PRPSAP1 (Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase Associated Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include magnesium ion binding and enzyme inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is PRPSAP2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PRPSAP1 Gene
Seems to play a negative regulatory role in 5-phosphoribose 1-diphosphate synthesis.