Aliases for POP7 Gene
- POP7 Homolog, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit 2 3 5
- Ribonucleases P/MRP Protein Subunit POP7 Homolog 3 4
- Ribonuclease P Protein Subunit P20 2 3
- RNaseP Protein P20 3 4
- RPP20 3 4
- HPOP7 3 4
- Processing Of Precursor 7, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Processing Of Precursor 7, Ribonuclease P Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) 2
External Ids for POP7 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for POP7 Gene
GeneCards Summary for POP7 Gene
POP7 (POP7 Homolog, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Ribosome biogenesis in eukaryotes and Gene Expression. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and ribonuclease P activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for POP7 Gene
Component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5-ends. Also a component of RNase MRP complex, which cleaves pre-rRNA sequences.