Aliases for POLE2 Gene
- DNA Polymerase Epsilon 2, Accessory Subunit 2 3 5
- DNA Polymerase Epsilon Subunit B 2 3 4
- Polymerase (DNA Directed), Epsilon 2 (P59 Subunit) 2 3
- Polymerase (DNA) Epsilon 2, Accessory Subunit 2 3
- DNA Polymerase II Subunit 2 3 4
- EC 188.8.131.52 4 61
- DPE2 3 4
- Polymerase (DNA Directed), Epsilon 2, Accessory Subunit 3
- DNA Polymerase Epsilon Subunit 2 3
External Ids for POLE2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for POLE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for POLE2 Gene
POLE2 (DNA Polymerase Epsilon 2, Accessory Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are HTLV-I infection and Regulation of activated PAK-2p34 by proteasome mediated degradation. GO annotations related to this gene include DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for POLE2 Gene
Participates in DNA repair and in chromosomal DNA replication.