Aliases for PLEKHG2 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology And RhoGEF Domain Containing G2 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family G (With RhoGef Domain) Member 2 2 3
- PH Domain-Containing Family G Member 2 3 4
- Common-Site Lymphoma/Leukemia Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 3
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing Family G Member 2 3
- CTB-60E11.4 3
- ARHGEF42 3
- LDAMD 3
- CLG 3
External Ids for PLEKHG2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHG2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHG2 Gene
PLEKHG2 (Pleckstrin Homology And RhoGEF Domain Containing G2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are p75 NTR receptor-mediated signalling and Signaling by GPCR. GO annotations related to this gene include Rho guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHG3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHG2 Gene
May be a transforming oncogene with exchange activity for CDC42 (By similarity). May be a guanine-nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAC1 and CDC42. Activated by the binding to subunits beta and gamma of the heterotrimeric guanine nucleotide-binding protein (G protein).