Aliases for PLEKHF2 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family F (With FYVE Domain) Member 2 2 3
- Endoplasmic Reticulum-Associated Apoptosis-Involved Protein Containing PH And FYVE Domains 3 4
- Zinc Finger FYVE Domain-Containing Protein 18 3 4
- PH And FYVE Domain-Containing Protein 2 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Family F Member 2 3 4
- PHAFIN2 3 4
- ZFYVE18 3 4
- EAPF 3 4
- Phafin-2 4
External Ids for PLEKHF2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHF2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHF2 Gene
PLEKHF2 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family F (With FYVE Domain) Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is FGD1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHF2 Gene
May play a role in early endosome fusion upstream of RAB5, hence regulating receptor trafficking and fluid-phase transport. Enhances cellular sensitivity to TNF-induced apoptosis (PubMed:18288467).