Aliases for PLEKHB1 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing B1 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family B (Evectins) Member 1 2 3
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Retinal Protein 1 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Protein In Retina 1 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Family B Member 1 3 4
- PH Domain Containing, Retinal 1 2 3
- Evectin-1 3 4
External Ids for PLEKHB1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for PLEKHB1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHB1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHB1 Gene
PLEKHB1 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing B1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PLEKHB1 include Wallerian Degeneration and Deafness, Autosomal Recessive 63. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include protein homodimerization activity and protein C-terminus binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHB2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHB1 Gene
Required for proper localization of retinogeniculate projections but not for eye-specific segregation.