Aliases for PLEKHA4 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A4 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 4 2 3
- Phosphoinositol 3-Phosphate-Binding Protein 1 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Family A Member 4 3 4
- PEPP-1 3 4
- PEPP1 3 4
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 4 2
- Phosphoinositol 3-Phosphate-Binding PH Domain Protein 1 3
- Phosphoinositol 3-Phosphate Binding Protein-1 3
External Ids for PLEKHA4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHA4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHA4 Gene
PLEKHA4 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A4) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include 1-phosphatidylinositol binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHA5.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHA4 Gene
Binds specifically to phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns3P), but not to other phosphoinositides.