Aliases for PLEKHA3 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A3 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 3 2 3
- Phosphatidylinositol-Four-Phosphate Adapter Protein 1 3 4
- Phosphoinositol 4-Phosphate Adapter Protein 1 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Family A Member 3 3 4
- Four-Phosphate-Adaptor Protein 1 2 3
External Ids for PLEKHA3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHA3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHA3 Gene
PLEKHA3 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Cholesterol and Sphingolipids transport / Transport from Golgi and ER to the apical membrane (normal and CF). GO annotations related to this gene include phospholipid binding and 1-phosphatidylinositol binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHA8.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHA3 Gene
Involved in Golgi to cell surface membrane traffic. Induces membrane tubulation. Binds preferentially to phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate (PtdIns4P).