Aliases for PLEKHA2 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 2 2 3
- TAPP2 3 4 6
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 2 2 3
- PH Domain-Containing Family A Member 2 3 4
- Tandem PH Domain Containing Protein-2 2 3
- Tandem PH Domain-Containing Protein 2 3 4
- TAPP-2 3 4
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing Family A Member 2 3
External Ids for PLEKHA2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHA2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHA2 Gene
PLEKHA2 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Class I PI3K signaling events and B Cell Receptor Signaling Pathway (WikiPathways). GO annotations related to this gene include PDZ domain binding and fibronectin binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHA1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHA2 Gene
Binds specifically to phosphatidylinositol 3,4-diphosphate (PtdIns3,4P2), but not to other phosphoinositides. May recruit other proteins to the plasma membrane (By similarity).