Aliases for PIK3R3 Gene
- Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Regulatory Subunit 3 5 2 3
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase 55 KDa Regulatory Subunit Gamma 3 4
- Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase, Regulatory Subunit 3 (Gamma) 2 3
- Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Regulatory Subunit Gamma 2 3
- PtdIns-3-Kinase Regulatory Subunit P55-Gamma 3 4
- PI3-Kinase Regulatory Subunit Gamma 3 4
- PI3K Regulatory Subunit Gamma 3 4
- PI3-Kinase Subunit P55-Gamma 3 4
External Ids for PIK3R3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PIK3R3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PIK3R3 Gene
PIK3R3 (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase Regulatory Subunit 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PIK3R3 include Intravenous Leiomyomatosis. Among its related pathways are Glioma and CTLA4 Signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity and 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase regulator activity. An important paralog of this gene is ENSG00000278139.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PIK3R3 Gene
Binds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1.
PI 3-Kinases (phosphoinositide 3-kinases, PI 3-Ks) are a family of lipid kinases capable of phosphorylating the 3'OH of the inositol ring of phosphoinositides. They are responsible for coordinating a diverse range of cell functions including proliferation and survival.