Aliases for PHLDA1 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Like Domain Family A Member 1 2 3
- Pleckstrin Homology-Like Domain, Family A, Member 1 2 3 5
- T-Cell Death-Associated Gene 51 Protein 3 4
- Apoptosis-Associated Nuclear Protein 3 4
- Proline- And Glutamine-Rich Protein 3 4
- Proline- And Histidine-Rich Protein 3 4
- Proline-Histidine Rich Protein 2 3
External Ids for PHLDA1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PHLDA1 Gene
This gene encodes an evolutionarily conserved proline-histidine rich nuclear protein. The encoded protein may play an important role in the anti-apoptotic effects of insulin-like growth factor-1. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
GeneCards Summary for PHLDA1 Gene
PHLDA1 (Pleckstrin Homology Like Domain Family A Member 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PHLDA1 include morpheaform basal cell carcinoma and infundibulocystic basal cell carcinoma. Among its related pathways are Cell Cycle, Mitotic and Regulation of PLK1 Activity at G2/M Transition. An important paralog of this gene is PHLDA2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PHLDA1 Gene
Seems to be involved in regulation of apoptosis. May be involved in detachment-mediated programmed cell death. May mediate apoptosis during neuronal development. May be involved in regulation of anti-apoptotic effects of IGF1. May be involved in translational regulation.