Aliases for PELI2 Gene
- Pellino E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase Family Member 2 2 3 5
- RING-Type E3 Ubiquitin Transferase Pellino Homolog 2 3 4
- Pellino-2 3 4
- E3 Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase Pellino Homolog 2 3
- Pellino (Drosophila) Homolog 2 2
- Pellino Homolog 2 (Drosophila) 2
- Protein Pellino Homolog 2 3
- Pellino Homolog 2 3
- EC 184.108.40.206 4
External Ids for PELI2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PELI2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PELI2 Gene
PELI2 (Pellino E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase Family Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are IL-1 signaling pathway and Activated TLR4 signalling. GO annotations related to this gene include ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is PELI1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PELI2 Gene
E3 ubiquitin ligase catalyzing the covalent attachment of ubiquitin moieties onto substrate proteins. Involved in the TLR and IL-1 signaling pathways via interaction with the complex containing IRAK kinases and TRAF6. Mediates IL1B-induced IRAK1 Lys-63-linked polyubiquitination and possibly Lys-48-linked ubiquitination. May be important for LPS- and IL1B-induced MAP3K7-dependent, but not MAP3K3-dependent, NF-kappa-B activation. Can activate the MAP (mitogen activated protein) kinase pathway leading to activation of ELK1.