Aliases for PDP2 Gene
- Pyruvate Dehyrogenase Phosphatase Catalytic Subunit 2 2 3
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Catalytic Subunit 2 3 4
- EC 188.8.131.52 4 63
- PDPC 2 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 2C, Magnesium-Dependent, Catalytic Subunit 2 3
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase, Catalytic Subunit 2 3
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Isoenzyme 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 2C 2
External Ids for PDP2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PDP2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PDP2 Gene
PDP2 (Pyruvate Dehyrogenase Phosphatase Catalytic Subunit 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Respiratory electron transport, ATP synthesis by chemiosmotic coupling, and heat production by uncoupling proteins.. GO annotations related to this gene include protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity and magnesium-dependent protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity. An important paralog of this gene is PDP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PDP2 Gene
Catalyzes the dephosphorylation and concomitant reactivation of the alpha subunit of the E1 component of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex.