Aliases for PDHA2 Gene
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E1 Alpha 2 Subunit 2 3
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Alpha 2 2 3 5
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (Lipoamide) Alpha 2 2 3
- PDHE1-A Type II 3 4
- EC 188.8.131.52 4 58
- PDHAL 3 4
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E1 Component Subunit Alpha, Testis-Specific Form, Mitochondrial 3
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase, E1-Alpha Polypeptide, Testis Specific 3
External Ids for PDHA2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for PDHA2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PDHA2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PDHA2 Gene
PDHA2 (Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E1 Alpha 2 Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Glucagon signaling pathway and Glucose metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity, acting on the aldehyde or oxo group of donors, disulfide as acceptor and pyruvate dehydrogenase (acetyl-transferring) activity. An important paralog of this gene is PDHA1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PDHA2 Gene
The pyruvate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-CoA and CO(2), and thereby links the glycolytic pathway to the tricarboxylic cycle.