Aliases for PABPN1L Gene
- Poly(A) Binding Protein Nuclear 1 Like (Cytoplasmic) 2 3
- Poly(A) Binding Protein, Nuclear 1-Like (Cytoplasmic) 2 3 5
- Embryonic Poly(A)-Binding Protein Type II 3 4
- Poly(A)-Binding Protein Nuclear-Like 1 3 4
- Embryonic Poly(A) Binding Protein 2 2 3
- Embryonic Poly(A)-Binding Protein 2 3 4
- PABPNL1 3 4
- EPABP-2 3 4
- EPABP2 3 4
External Ids for PABPN1L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PABPN1L Gene
GeneCards Summary for PABPN1L Gene
PABPN1L (Poly(A) Binding Protein Nuclear 1 Like (Cytoplasmic)) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Influenza A and mRNA surveillance pathway. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and nucleotide binding. An important paralog of this gene is PABPN1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PABPN1L Gene
Binds the poly(A) tail of mRNA.