Aliases for PABPN1L Gene
- Poly(A) Binding Protein Nuclear 1 Like (Cytoplasmic) 2 3
- Poly(A) Binding Protein, Nuclear 1-Like (Cytoplasmic) 2 3 5
- Embryonic Poly(A)-Binding Protein Type II 3 4
- Poly(A)-Binding Protein Nuclear-Like 1 3 4
- Embryonic Poly(A) Binding Protein 2 2 3
- Embryonic Poly(A)-Binding Protein 2 3 4
- PABPNL1 3 4
- EPABP-2 3 4
- EPABP2 3 4
External Ids for PABPN1L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PABPN1L Gene
GeneCards Summary for PABPN1L Gene
PABPN1L (Poly(A) Binding Protein Nuclear 1 Like (Cytoplasmic)) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are mRNA surveillance pathway and Influenza A. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and nucleotide binding. An important paralog of this gene is PABPN1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PABPN1L Gene
Binds the poly(A) tail of mRNA.