Aliases for NSUN6 Gene
- NOP2/Sun RNA Methyltransferase Family Member 6 2 3 5
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun And PUA Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6 2 3
- NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6 2 3
- ARL5B Antisense RNA 1 2 3
- NOPD1 3 4
- Nucleolar Protein (NOL1/NOP2/Sun) And PUA Domains 1 3
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family Member 6 4
External Ids for NSUN6 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for NSUN6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NSUN6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NSUN6 Gene
NSUN6 (NOP2/Sun RNA Methyltransferase Family Member 6) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and methyltransferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is NOP2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NSUN6 Gene
May have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity.