Aliases for NSUN6 Gene
- NOP2/Sun RNA Methyltransferase Family Member 6 2 3 5
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun And PUA Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6 2 3
- NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6 2 3
- ARL5B Antisense RNA 1 2 3
- NOPD1 3 4
- Nucleolar Protein (NOL1/NOP2/Sun) And PUA Domains 1 3
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family Member 6 4
External Ids for NSUN6 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for NSUN6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NSUN6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NSUN6 Gene
NSUN6 (NOP2/Sun RNA Methyltransferase Family Member 6) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are tRNA processing and Gene Expression. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and methyltransferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is NOP2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NSUN6 Gene
May have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity.