Aliases for NOA1 Gene
- Nitric Oxide Associated 1 2 3
- C4orf14 3 4
- Putative Ortholog Of Arabidopsis Mitochondrial Nitric Oxide Synthase 3
- Nitric Oxide Synthase, Mitochondrial (Putative) 3
- Mitochondrial GTPase 3 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Chromosome 4 Open Reading Frame 14 2
- Mitochondrial GTPase 3 Homolog 3
- Nitric Oxide Associated-1 3
External Ids for NOA1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for NOA1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NOA1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NOA1 Gene
NOA1 (Nitric Oxide Associated 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with NOA1 include sarcomatosis and macular degeneration, age-related, 1. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and GTPase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NOA1 Gene
Involved in regulation of mitochondrial protein translation and respiration. Plays a role in mitochondria-mediated cell death. May act as a scaffolding protein or stabilizer of respiratory chain supercomplexes. Binds GTP.