Aliases for NOA1 Gene
- Nitric Oxide Associated 1 2 3
- C4orf14 3 4 6
- Putative Ortholog Of Arabidopsis Mitochondrial Nitric Oxide Synthase 3
- Nitric Oxide Synthase, Mitochondrial (Putative) 3
- Mitochondrial GTPase 3 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Chromosome 4 Open Reading Frame 14 2
- Nitric Oxide-Associated Protein 1 3
- Mitochondrial GTPase 3 Homolog 3
External Ids for NOA1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for NOA1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NOA1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NOA1 Gene
NOA1 (Nitric Oxide Associated 1) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include GTP binding and GTPase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NOA1 Gene
Involved in regulation of mitochondrial protein translation and respiration. Plays a role in mitochondria-mediated cell death. May act as a scaffolding protein or stabilizer of respiratory chain supercomplexes. Binds GTP.