Aliases for NEURL3 Gene
- Neuralized E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 3 2 3 5
- Lung-Inducible Neuralized-Related C3CH4 RING Domain Protein 3 4
- RING-Type E3 Ubiquitin Transferase NEURL3 3 4
- Neuralized-Like Protein 3 3 4
- LINCR 3 4
- Neuralized Homolog 3 (Drosophila) Pseudogene 2
- E3 Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase NEURL3 3
- Neuralized Homolog 3 Pseudogene 3
- EC 188.8.131.52 4
External Ids for NEURL3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NEURL3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NEURL3 Gene
NEURL3 (Neuralized E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 3) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include ligase activity and ubiquitin-protein transferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is NEURL1B.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NEURL3 Gene
E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Seems to utilize UBE2E1. In vitro, generates polyubiquitin chains via non-canonical lysine residues suggesting that it is not involved in tagging substrates for proteasomal degradation.