Aliases for NDUFB10 Gene
- NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit B10 2 3 5
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Beta Subcomplex, 10, 22kDa 2 3
- NADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase PDSW Subunit 3 4
- Complex I PDSW Subunit 2 3
- Complex I-PDSW 3 4
- CI-PDSW 3 4
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Beta Subcomplex, 10 (22kD, PDSW) 2
- NADH Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase PDSW Subunit (RH 16p13.3) 3
- PDSW 3
External Ids for NDUFB10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NDUFB10 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NDUFB10 Gene
NDUFB10 (NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit B10) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Respiratory electron transport, ATP synthesis by chemiosmotic coupling, and heat production by uncoupling proteins. and Metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NDUFB10 Gene
Accessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.