Aliases for NDUFB1 Gene
- NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit B1 2 3 5
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Beta Subcomplex, 1, 7kDa 2 3
- NADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase MNLL Subunit 3 4
- Complex I MNLL Subunit 2 3
- Complex I-MNLL 3 4
- CI-MNLL 3 4
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Beta Subcomplex, 1 (7kD, MNLL) 2
- CI-SGDH 3
- MNLL 3
External Ids for NDUFB1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NDUFB1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NDUFB1 Gene
NDUFB1 (NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit B1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Respiratory electron transport, ATP synthesis by chemiosmotic coupling, and heat production by uncoupling proteins. and Metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) activity and NADH dehydrogenase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NDUFB1 Gene
Accessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.