Aliases for NDUFA3 Gene
- NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit A3 2 3 5
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Alpha Subcomplex, 3, 9kDa 2 3
- NADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase B9 Subunit 3 4
- Complex I B9 Subunit 2 3
- Complex I-B9 3 4
- CI-B9 3 4
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 Alpha Subcomplex, 3 (9kD, B9) 2
- NADH Dehydrogenase [Ubiquinone] 1 Alpha Subcomplex Subunit 3 3
- B9 3
External Ids for NDUFA3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NDUFA3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NDUFA3 Gene
NDUFA3 (NADH:Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Subunit A3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Respiratory electron transport, ATP synthesis by chemiosmotic coupling, and heat production by uncoupling proteins.. GO annotations related to this gene include NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NDUFA3 Gene
Accessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.