Aliases for NDFIP2 Gene
- Nedd4 Family Interacting Protein 2 2 3 5
- Putative MAPK-Activating Protein PM04/PM05/PM06/PM07 3 4
- Putative NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 413 3 4
- NEDD4 WW Domain-Binding Protein 5A 3 4
- N4WBP5A 3 4
- MAPK-Activating Protein PM04 PM05 PM06 PM07 3
- NEDD4 Family-Interacting Protein 2 3
- NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 413 3
- KIAA1165 4
External Ids for NDFIP2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NDFIP2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NDFIP2 Gene
NDFIP2 (Nedd4 Family Interacting Protein 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with NDFIP2 include Corneal Dystrophy, Posterior Polymorphous, 1. GO annotations related to this gene include signal transducer activity and WW domain binding. An important paralog of this gene is NDFIP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NDFIP2 Gene
Activates HECT domain-containing E3 ubiquitin-protein ligases, including ITCH, NEDD4, NEDD4L, SMURF2, WWP1 and WWP2, and consequently modulates the stability of their targets. As a result, may control many cellular processes. Recruits ITCH, NEDD4 and SMURF2 to endosomal membranes. May modulate EGFR signaling.