Aliases for NDFIP2 Gene
- Nedd4 Family Interacting Protein 2 2 3
- N4WBP5A 3 4 6
- Putative MAPK-Activating Protein PM04/PM05/PM06/PM07 3 4
- Putative NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 413 3 4
- NEDD4 WW Domain-Binding Protein 5A 3 4
- KIAA1165 4 6
- MAPK-Activating Protein PM04 PM05 PM06 PM07 3
- NEDD4 Family-Interacting Protein 2 3
- NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 413 3
External Ids for NDFIP2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NDFIP2 Gene
NDFIP2 (Nedd4 Family Interacting Protein 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include signal transducer activity and WW domain binding. An important paralog of this gene is NDFIP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NDFIP2 Gene
Activates HECT domain-containing E3 ubiquitin-protein ligases, including ITCH, NEDD4, NEDD4L, SMURF2, WWP1 and WWP2, and consequently modulates the stability of their targets. As a result, may control many cellular processes. Recruits ITCH, NEDD4 and SMURF2 to endosomal membranes. May modulate EGFR signaling.