Aliases for MRM1 Gene
- Mitochondrial RRNA Methyltransferase 1 2 3
- 16S RRNA (Guanosine(1145)-2-O)-Methyltransferase 3 4
- 16S RRNA [Gm1145] 2-O-Methyltransferase 3 4
- Mitochondrial RRNA Methyltransferase 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Mitochondrial Large Ribosomal RNA Ribose Methylase 3
- Mitochondrial RRNA Methyltransferase 1 Homolog 3
- CTB-75G16.3 3
- EC 2.1.1.- 4
External Ids for MRM1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MRM1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MRM1 Gene
MRM1 (Mitochondrial RRNA Methyltransferase 1) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and methyltransferase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MRM1 Gene
S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent 2-O-ribose methyltransferase that catalyzes the formation of 2-O-methylguanosine at position 1145 (Gm1145) in the 16S mitochondrial large subunit ribosomal RNA (mtLSU rRNA), a universally conserved modification in the peptidyl transferase domain of the mtLSU rRNA.