Aliases for MLLT4 Gene
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia; Translocated To, 4 2 3
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila); Translocated To, 4 2 3
- ALL1-Fused Gene From Chromosome 6 Protein 3 4
- Protein AF-6 3 4
- AF6 3 4
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax (Drosophila) Homolog); Translocated To, 4 2
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia Translocated To, 4 5
- MLL-AF6 3
External Ids for MLLT4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MLLT4 Gene
This gene encodes a multi-domain protein involved in signaling and organization of cell junctions during embryogenesis. It has also been identified as the fusion partner of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL-1) gene, involved in acute myeloid leukemias with t(6;11)(q27;q23) translocation. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene, however, not all have been fully characterized.[provided by RefSeq, May 2011]
GeneCards Summary for MLLT4 Gene
MLLT4 (Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia; Translocated To, 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MLLT4 include Central Nervous System Leukemia and Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed Lineage Leukemia. Among its related pathways are Cell junction organization and cAMP signaling pathway. GO annotations related to this gene include protein C-terminus binding and Ras GTPase binding. An important paralog of this gene is PPP1R9A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MLLT4 Gene
Belongs to an adhesion system, probably together with the E-cadherin-catenin system, which plays a role in the organization of homotypic, interneuronal and heterotypic cell-cell adherens junctions (AJs). Nectin- and actin-filament-binding protein that connects nectin to the actin cytoskeleton.