Aliases for MLLT3 Gene
- MLLT3, Super Elongation Complex Subunit 2 3
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia Translocated To Chromosome 3 Protein 3 4
- ALL1-Fused Gene From Chromosome 9 Protein 3 4
- YEATS Domain-Containing Protein 3 3 4
- YEATS3 3 4
- AF9 3 4
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila); Translocated To, 3 3
External Ids for MLLT3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MLLT3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MLLT3 Gene
MLLT3 (MLLT3, Super Elongation Complex Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MLLT3 include Acute Myeloid Leukemia With T(9;11)(P22;Q23) and Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed Lineage Leukemia. Among its related pathways are Transcriptional misregulation in cancer. An important paralog of this gene is MLLT1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MLLT3 Gene
Component of the super elongation complex (SEC), a complex required to increase the catalytic rate of RNA polymerase II transcription by suppressing transient pausing by the polymerase at multiple sites along the DNA.