Aliases for MLLT10 Gene
- MLLT10, Histone Lysine Methyltransferase DOT1L Cofactor 2 3 5
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia; Translocated To, 10 2 3
- ALL1-Fused Gene From Chromosome 10 Protein 3 4
- AF10 3 4
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax (Drosophila) Homolog); Translocated To, 10 2
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila); Translocated To, 10 3
External Ids for MLLT10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MLLT10 Gene
This gene encodes a transcription factor and has been identified as a partner gene involved in several chromosomal rearrangements resulting in various leukemias. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010]
GeneCards Summary for MLLT10 Gene
MLLT10 (MLLT10, Histone Lysine Methyltransferase DOT1L Cofactor) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MLLT10 include Leukemia, Acute Myeloid and Precursor T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. GO annotations related to this gene include transcription factor activity, sequence-specific DNA binding. An important paralog of this gene is MLLT6.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MLLT10 Gene
Probably involved in transcriptional regulation. In vitro or as fusion protein with KMT2A/MLL1 has transactivation activity. Binds to cruciform DNA.