Aliases for MLLT1 Gene
- MLLT1, Super Elongation Complex Subunit 2 3
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia; Translocated To, 1 2 3
- YEATS Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- YEATS1 3 4
- LTG19 3 4
- ENL 3 4
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila); Translocated To, 1 3
- Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog); Translocated To, 1 3
External Ids for MLLT1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MLLT1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MLLT1 Gene
MLLT1 (MLLT1, Super Elongation Complex Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MLLT1 include Myeloid/Lymphoid Or Mixed Lineage Leukemia and Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Among its related pathways are Chromatin Regulation / Acetylation and Transcriptional misregulation in cancer. An important paralog of this gene is MLLT3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MLLT1 Gene
Component of the super elongation complex (SEC), a complex required to increase the catalytic rate of RNA polymerase II transcription by suppressing transient pausing by the polymerase at multiple sites along the DNA.