Aliases for MID1IP1 Gene
- MID1 Interacting Protein 1 2 3 5
- Spot 14-Related Protein 3 4
- Spot 14-R 3 4
- MIG12 3 4
- S14R 3 4
- MID1 Interacting Protein 1 (Gastrulation Specific G12-Like (Zebrafish)) 2
- MID1 Interacting Protein 1 (Gastrulation Specific G12-Like) 3
- Gastrulation Specific G12 Homolog (Zebrafish) 2
- Gastrulation-Specific G12-Like Protein 4
External Ids for MID1IP1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MID1IP1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MID1IP1 Gene
MID1IP1 (MID1 Interacting Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Import of palmitoyl-CoA into the mitochondrial matrix and Metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include protein C-terminus binding. An important paralog of this gene is THRSP.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MID1IP1 Gene
Plays a role in the regulation of lipogenesis in liver. Up-regulates ACACA enzyme activity. Required for efficient lipid biosynthesis, including triacylglycerol, diacylglycerol and phospholipid. Involved in stabilization of microtubules (By similarity).