Aliases for MIB2 Gene
- Mindbomb E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 2 3
- Zinc Finger ZZ Type With Ankyrin Repeat Domain Protein 1 3 4
- Zinc Finger, ZZ Type With Ankyrin Repeat Domain 1 2 3
- Putative NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 002N 3 4
- Novel Zinc Finger Protein 3 4
- Mind Bomb Homolog 2 3 4
- Skeletrophin 3 4
- Novelzin 3 4
- ZZANK1 3 4
External Ids for MIB2 Gene
Previous Symbols for MIB2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MIB2 Gene
MIB2 (Mindbomb E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Disease. GO annotations related to this gene include actin binding and signal transducer activity. An important paralog of this gene is ANKDD1B.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MIB2 Gene
E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination of Delta receptors, which act as ligands of Notch proteins. Positively regulates the Delta-mediated Notch signaling by ubiquitinating the intracellular domain of Delta, leading to endocytosis of Delta receptors (By similarity).