Aliases for MAMSTR Gene
- MEF2 Activating Motif And SAP Domain Containing Transcriptional Regulator 2 3
- MASTR 3 4 6
- MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulatory Protein 3 4
- MEF2-Activating Motif And SAP Domain-Containing Transcriptional Regulator 3
- Likely Ortholog Of MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulator 3
- MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulator 2
External Ids for MAMSTR Gene
GeneCards Summary for MAMSTR Gene
MAMSTR (MEF2 Activating Motif And SAP Domain Containing Transcriptional Regulator) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and RNA polymerase II transcription factor binding transcription factor activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MAMSTR Gene
Transcriptional coactivator. Stimulates the transcriptional activity of MEF2C. Stimulates MYOD1 activity in part via MEF2, resulting in an enhancement of skeletal muscle differentiation (By similarity).